Inter-Library Loan (ILL) Services supplies books, journal articles, conference proceedings, etc. from other libraries.
Material for order
- Journal articles, books, conference proceedings, templates, patents, etc.
- Electronic material available on the library’s own collection rules.
- Magazine articles, templates and general material sent via email
- Material received by courier e.g. books, are delivered within 2-4 days to the Library.
The user shall be informed of the progress of his request by e-mail. The borrowing days and the ability to renew is determined by the Provider Library.
- Users are charged for the book transfer via courier.
- Orders for articles, minutes, conferences, etc. are free of charge for library users.
- From overseas libraries the cost depends on the Library Provider.
Please contact e-mail : email@example.com